We are now offering After School Tennis Clubs at a variety of schools in the greater Pafos area. These can be in English, Greek, French and, less fluently, in Spanish, German and Russian.
The classes are split up into age groups (ranging from 5-18 years old) and playing level, enabling us to work with complete beginners through to more advanced players. We are fully equipped with mini nets, targets and other teaching aids to ensure the children make the maximum progress while having fun. The lessons combine:
– hand-to-eye co-ordination & motor skills development exercises
– stroke introduction & clinic
– tactics & match practice
– tennis knowledge
We utilise either the school’s on-site outdoor or indoor facilities (such as gyms or basketball courts) or our regular tennis courts (in Kato Pafos/Geroskipou and Peyia) for the older and more advanced children.
Further development in terms of tennis squads and tournaments is planned.
All our coaches are highly qualified professionals, experienced with teaching children and who give 100% so that the children enjoy themselves. Our aim is the children continue to enjoy tennis (or sport) for the rest of their lives, while developing their tennis skills to their full potential.
Prices depend on the size of the classes and can be paid either per lesson, or we offer monthly packages for either once or twice a week.
So if you would like to sign up your child for an after school club, or you are school looking to add tennis to your activities, please contact me on 99 329107 or email@example.com.
- Why Not Treat Someone to a Tennis Lesson for Christmas? (cyprustenniscoach.wordpress.com)
- Give Some Christmas Cheer With A Tennis Lesson Voucher (cyprustennis.wordpress.com)
- Tennis Tournaments – It’s Important to have Something To Aim For (cyprustenniscoach.wordpress.com)